Skip to content
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut into pieces
- 100 g fresh brown mushrooms, cut into halves
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 50 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 800 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- Place parsley, carrot, celery, mushrooms and onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add butter and sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Add chicken, flour and pepper and cook 1 min/90°C/speed 2.
- Add water and stock paste and cook 15 min/100°C/speed 1. Divide soup between mugs (or bowls) and serve with crusty bread.
Tips & Tricks
- Please refer to Cookidoo® for the Chicken stock paste recipe.