- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 5 minutes
- Total time 45 minutes
- Servings 8 portions
- 80 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 350 g zucchini, cut into quarters
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 3 rindless bacon rashers (approx. 160 g), cut into pieces
- 5 eggs
- 100 g rice flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Per 1 portion
- Calories: 1297 kJ / 309 kcal
- Protein: 12.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.8 g
- Fibre: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 382.8 mg
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a lamington tin or ovenproof dish (25 x 15 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 5-7 sec/speed 6, until cheese is evenly grated. Transfer into a large bowl and set aside.
- Place zucchini into mixing bowl and grate 4-7 sec/speed 4, until zucchini is evenly grated. Transfer into the bowl with the cheese and set aside.
- Place onion and bacon into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then sauté 5 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add eggs, rice flour, salt, pepper, reserved grated cheese and zucchini and 80 g olive oil and combine 6 sec//speed 4.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin or dish and bake for 30 minutes (180°C), or until golden brown. Serve hot or cold.
Tips & Tricks
Oven, lamington tin or ovenproof dish (25 x 15 cm), baking paper, large bowl