- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 25 minutes
- Total time 40 minutes
- Servings 6 portions
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces (2-3 cm - see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 110 g milk
- 60 g water
- 30 g butter, cut into pieces
- Place potatoes, salt, pepper, milk and water into mixing bowl and cook
25-30 min/90°C/speed 1 (see Tips).
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add butter and mash 30 sec/speed 3. Serve hot.
Tips & Tricks
For best results, use a floury potato such as Red Pontiac or Royal Blue.
Depending on the variety of potatoes used, it may be necessary to extend cooking time by up to 5 minutes.