If you have a food allergy, eating in gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly what's in your food. Plus with simple swaps, there's no need to miss out on your favourite dishes!
Gluten free, dairy free, egg free or nut free? Then you need a copy of Quirky Cooking, our allergy friendly cookbook by food blogger Jo Whitton. Through her Quirky Cooking cookbook, Jo will lead you step-by-step to a much healthier, easier and affordable way of living with food allergies and specific dietary needs. And 131 recipes will bring variety back into your life.
This set includes our Quirky Cooking book with two must have accessories for cooking from scratch – the Glass Yoghurt Jars and Nut Milk Bag, designed to perfectly fit your Thermomix simmering basket.
- Step-by-step guide to a much healthier, easier and affordable way of living
- Tips and tricks for allergy-friendly substitute ingredients
- 131 easy allergy friendly recipes catering for a variety of food allergies and intolerances.
- Nut milk bag is designed to fit perfectly in your Thermomix simmering basket
- Includes 8 glass Yoghurt Jars