Thermomix® cookie dough is the stuff of legends, and when you team it up with the Thermomix® Cookie Dough Roller you’ve got the perfect surprise treat for your Cooking Experience or party guests made in minutes - embossed and baked with ❤️ and the Thermomix® logo!
Originally created for our Consultants but now available to everyone, our Thermomix® Cookie Dough Roller is made from high-grade solid beechwood with no toxic glue or wood preservatives, so it’s 100% food safe and BPA-free. We also made sure it’s plenty long enough to imprint a family-sized pie crust with one roll, lightweight enough to manoeuvre easily, but weighty enough to effortlessly emboss, and smooth enough to resist sticking and absorbing moisture.
To emboss like a boss, roll out your dough with a regular, smooth rolling pin. We recommend the French Rolling Pin for ease, control and manoeuvrability. As soon as you’ve got your dough nice and flat and even, simply roll the Thermomix® embossed rolling pin over your dough once, applying medium pressure. The engravings will imprint a perfect Thermomix®-branded pattern that turns beautifully crisp and golden when baked, adding that personal finishing touch.
Our Consultants especially love the ease of the Simple Butter Biscuit recipe on Cookidoo for a made-from-scratch take-home gift everyone can enjoy while they’re weighing up their Thermomix® purchase.
Baking a cake, cupcakes or a pie instead? You can follow the same steps with fondant or pie crust to add a personal flourish with your Thermomix® embossed rolling pin.
- Emboss like a boss – make cookies with ❤️ and the Thermomix® logo!
- Surprise Cooking Experience guests with a sweet gift
- An easy way to keep Thermomix® front of mind for your party guests
- Add the personal touch to Thermomix® cookie dough or fondant in seconds
- Engraved deep to imprint a perfect Thermomix®-branded pattern
- Long enough to emboss a family-sized pie crust with one roll
- Lightweight to manoeuvre easily, but weighty enough to effortlessly emboss
- Smooth to resist sticking and absorbing moisture
- Made from high-grade solid beech wood
- 100% food-safe and BPA-free, no toxic glue or wood preservatives
Rolling pin length (with handles) – 46cm
Rolling pin length (without handles) – 28cm
Rolling pin width – 5cm
It’s easy to clean your Thermomix® Cookie Dough Roller after use. In most instances, you’ll only need to give it a quick once-over with a dry brush to remove any bits of stuck-on dough. For stubborn residue, just add a little mild soap and water to the brush then let it stand on its end to allow all sides to dry out completely. Never leave your embossed rolling pin to soak in water, or wash it in the dishwasher, as this may cause the wood to crack or warp.
We recommended oiling with an odourless food-safe mineral oil, such as grapeseed, before first use and every couple of months to seal and protect the wooden rolling pin.