Pour love, creativity and all kinds of sweet deliciousness into your mini silicone chocolate mould, and you’ll love the way it holds firm and flat yet effortlessly flexes and releases perfectly formed bars every time.
Chocolate, fudge and nougat work can get incredibly messy really quickly with a regular wobbly chocolate mould. But we broke the mould when we made ours! We’ve added a steel-reinforced frame and handles to make our food-safe, non-stick, heat-resistant silicone chocolate mould much more stable when you transfer your choc-full tray into the fridge, freezer or oven. Yes, it withstands heat up to 220°C, and it’s dishwasher safe too.
It’ll turn out a batch of up to 20 mini chocolate bars from one full tray – that’s plenty for the kids’ weekday lunchboxes and your morning coffee break too.
Have fun indulging your sweet enthusiasts of all ages. Be a zero-plastic-waste hero with this reusable chocolate mould that’s built to last from durable premium-quality silicone. Or level-up your skills to resident master confectioner, checking out Cookidoo for inspo.
Maybe give fudge, nougat and even licorice a fling in your mini chocolate mould, or pop out your own made-from-scratch protein and energy bars.
- Make mini chocolate bar treats for weekday lunchboxes and morning coffee breaks
- Effortlessly flexes and releases perfectly formed bars every time
- More stable than a regular wobbly plastic or silicone chocolate mould
- Steel-reinforced frame with handles, safely transfers chocolate without dribbles
- Makes 20 perfectly sized and formed chocolate bars
- Ideal bar size for making fudge, nougat, licorice, protein and energy bars too
- Food-safe mould made from durable premium quality silicone
- Fridge, freezer and oven-safe - withstands heat up to 220°C
- Reusable and a great way to reduce packaging waste from store-bought bars
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Pop your silicone chocolate mould face-down in the top drawer of your dishwasher and store upside-down in your kitchen drawer. A quick wash by hand is all you need to remove stuck-on ingredients, so there’s no need for harsh abrasive cleaners and metal utensils that can damage the silicone mould.
Oven withstands heat up to 220°C but needs to be kept away from direct heat such as hotplates and naked flames. Before first use and after storing away for a while, we recommend hand washing your chocolate mould in mild soapy water.
Tray length - 34cm
Tray width - 18.5cm
Tray height - 2.2
Mould length - 5cm
Mould width - 2.5cm