It was fun to use
Roll out classic crispy Italian breadsticks (grissini) in your home kitchen like a pro mamma in next to no time, with triple-tested recipe inspo from Cookidoo and our game-changing Grissini Roller. Make tastier, preservative-free family snacks and crowd-pleasing party nibbles.
You’ll never wheel your shopping trolley down the preservative-packed snack aisle ever again! You’ll get to choose exactly which healthy wholefood ingredients go into your savoury (or sweet) grissini treats. You’ll save money on keto, gluten-free and allergy-friendly options too – those store-bought packets can cost a packet! And you’ll easily impress a crowd by stepping up your seasonings and toppings for party nibbles too.
We’ve included easy, bite-size instructions with our roller, It's easy (and fun) to get rolling with your Grissini Roller. And there’s no sharp edges, so your kids can roll too.
Love the look of this Roller? Bundle and save by purchasing our Snack, Cracker and Grissini Roller as a set here.
Because your Grissini Roller has a smooth, non-stick surface, cleaning off flour and dough is as simple as hand washing with a soft cloth, mild soap and warm water. Be sure to wash and rinse thoroughly before first use, and to keep it looking and rolling its best, keep it out of your dishwasher and away from harsh detergents or abrasive scrubbing pads.
1. Dust your benchtop with a little flour and roll out your dough to a thickness of 3mm for crisp, pillowy grissini, then cut the dough to fit the size of your baking tray, lay on a sheet of baking/parchment paper and allow to rest for a few minutes.
2. Dust the roller and your dough with flour. Then, applying firm pressure, slowly roll to stamp the full width of the dough and repeat until all your dough is stamped.
3. Keeping the stamped dough on the baking sheet, transfer to your baking tray and fold over any excess, overhanging paper.
4. Add the seasonings of your choice. Go simple with salt and cracked pepper, or spicy. You’ll find heaps of inspiration on .
5. Grissini/bread stick recipes differ slightly, so be sure to follow the baking time and temperature recommended in your chosen recipe. Once baked, allow to sit and cool slightly in the baking tray.
6. Gently break your bread sticks apart by hand, or with a pastry wheel, before laying on a rack to cool completely. If you’ve resisted the urge to snack straight from the rack, you’re ready to roll out the dips and serve.
It was fun to use
Makes cutting so easy
Easy to you. Prefer not as wide.
Disappointing could not get this to cut through the dough and the roller kept jumping out of the handle.
I have the 2 other cracker roller cutters and they work well
Hi Cheryl, thank you for your review. The thickness of your dough can affect how well the roller works, for the grissini roller, we recommend rolling out your dough to a thickness of about 3mm for crisp, pillowy grissini. There are a number of great recipes on Cookidoo® which are perfect for these rollers including Grissini with parmesan herbs (https://bit.ly/3uDBnyv) and olive and fennel grissini (https://bit.ly/3bzJDsl) as well as. We hope this helps.
Superb tool to have in the kitchen. Works like a charm!
Get the gift you love
Send a hint by