I found it a great tool.
You’ve got fresh, healthy, perfectly shaped snacks and party food cracked with our Cracker Roller. Yep, our roller is impressive, especially as we’ve got all your crispy and pillowy snack bases covered. Cut out biscuits, tortillas, crackers and nachos in no time with our Cracker Roller.
With a pair of pro dough-making hands in your kitchen from Thermomix and triple-tested recipe inspo from Cookidoo, you’ll knock out consistent results that look and taste sensational.
You’ll never wheel your shopping trolley down the preservative-packed snack aisle ever again! You’ll get to choose exactly which healthy wholefood ingredients go into your savoury (or sweet) crispbread tortilla or cracker roller treats. You’ll save money on keto, gluten-free and allergy-friendly options too – those store-bought packets can cost a packet! And you’ll easily impress a crowd by stepping up your seasonings and toppings for party nibbles too.
We’ve included easy, bite-size instructions with our roller, It's easy (and fun) to get rolling with your Grissini Roller. And there’s no sharp edges, so your kids can roll too.
Love the look of this Roller? Bundle and save by purchasing our Snack, Cracker and Grissini Roller as a set here.
It’s easy to keep your Cracker Roller in tip-top stamping condition by simply hand washing with a soft cloth, mild soap and warm water. We recommend keeping it out of your dishwasher and away from any harsh detergents or abrasive scrubbing pads that could damage the smooth, non-stick surface. And be sure to wash and rinse thoroughly before first use.
1. Dust your benchtop with a little flour and roll out the required thickness for your recipe – 2mm for extra thin and crispy nachos and crackers to 5mm for softer, pillowy crackers – then cut the dough to fit the size of your baking tray, lay on a sheet baking/parchment paper and lightly dust the dough with flour.
2. Dust the roller with flour before placing it onto your dough. Then, applying firm pressure, slowly roll to stamp a strip of crackers/nachos. Repeat, strip by strip, until all your dough is stamped.
3. Keeping the stamped dough strips on the baking sheet, transfer them to your baking tray and fold over any excess, overhanging paper.
4. Add the seasonings of your choice to your dough. Go simple with salt and cracked pepper, herby or spicy. You’ll find heaps of inspiration on Cookidoo.
5. Nacho and cracker recipes differ slightly, so be sure to follow the baking time and temperature recommended in your chosen recipe. Once baked, allow to sit and cool slightly in the baking tray.
6. Gently break your crackers or nachos apart before laying on a rack to cool completely. If you’ve resisted the urge to snack straight from the rack, you’re ready to roll out the dips and toppings and serve.
I found it a great tool.
I love this cracker roller. I’ve made crackers with normal flour as well as chickpea flour.
So easy to use and the crackers look professional. Once you’ve made your first batch you’ll never buy crackers again. So quick and easy my neighbour and my sister have brought the cracker roller and also the rose gold tray and mat. It will pay for itself in no time.
I was expecting better quality, not flimsy plastic. I can’t see it being strong enough to cut through a dry dough that would need some pressure. Disappointing.
Hi Irene, thank you for your review. Depending on the type of dough, it will vary as to how much flour you need to dust your roller and bench with. We also recommend to roll out your dough to a thickness of about 2mm for extra thin and crispy nachos and crackers to 5mm for softer, pillowy crackers. There are a number of great recipes on Cookidoo® which are perfect for these rollers including crunchy rice crackers (https://bit.ly/3OC8fzg) and rose mary and sea salt crackers (https://bit.ly/3a3CtfC). We hope this helps.
Get the gift you love
Send a hint by