Let’s have a chat to get you back on board as a Thermomix Consultant.
There’s never been a better time to re-join as a Thermomix Consultant
Last year was a scary time for many, us included. But we made some exciting changes at Thermomix, including the introduction of virtual Cooking Experiences, enabling our Consultants to connect with customers from the comfort of their own kitchen.
This change was positively received by both Consultants and customers – and we are now stronger than ever, together!
Our ‘blended business’ of virtual and face-to-face Cooking Experiences is here to stay, and offers so many benefits to you as a Consultant:
- Flexibility - choose where you work, how you work and when you work. Build your business face-to-face, virtually or a mix!
- Work smarter, not harder - conduct virtual Cooking Experiences while you meal prep or cook your evening meals – you can work from home, around your commitments and lifestyle.
- Share your passion – it’s never been easier to connect with your customers and share your passion and knowledge in a way that works for you both – online or off.
- Together, we can create something incredible – last year reinforced the importance of togetherness. We are more connected than ever, and our Thermomix community is here to help you get back into the Consultancy game.
But wait, there’s more!
If you re-start your Thermomix business in March or April, you can earn yourself a Kobold VC100 Handheld Vacuum (aka the ‘Kobold Mini Vac’) as an extra bonus. You could be one of the first to clean up with the Kobold Mini Vac before anyone else gets their hands on it! Click here for more details.
And as you know, there are so many great rewards and opportunities when you become a Thermomix Consultant. To name a few…
- Two income streams – from Thermomix and TheMix Shop, where you can potentially earn 15% commission from purchases your customers make through our shop.
- Leadership opportunities, as well as ongoing personal and professional development.
- Exclusive incentives and rewards.