- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 portions
- 50-100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- ½ brown onion (approx. 90 g)
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves
- only, plus extra for garnishing
- ½ red capsicum (approx. 110 g) deseeded, cut into pieces
- 100 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 30-50 g olive oil, to taste
- 400 g Roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 300 g water
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250-300 g dried fettuccine, broken into halves
- 100 g salami or chorizo, thinly sliced
- Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place onion, garlic and fresh parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add red capsicum and zucchini and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add olive oil and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add Roma tomatoes, water, cream and Vegetable stock paste and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add dried fettuccine pasta and salami or chorizo and mix well with spatula to ensure all pasta is completely submerged in the sauce, then cook 7-10 min/100°C//speed .
- Sprinkle with extra parsley and reserved Parmesan cheese then leave to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Tips & Tricks
For Vegetable stock paste, please refer to recipe on Cookidoo®.