Add a roasting and cooling rack to your on-trend rose gold bakeware collection to let your favourite baked treats and cookies cool in style before diving in to devour or decorate, and master the art of extra-crispy skin on your baked fish and roasted meats.
We had them made from quality carbon steel in small, medium, large and extra-large sizes to perfectly fit our rose gold oven trays and added our superior quality non-stick surface so our roasting and cooling racks match the look and consistent baking performance too.
And there’s no need to spray before roasting or baking. Our quality rose gold non-stick coating releases your food perfectly intact, with no fuss, every time.
As a roasting rack, they cook every side and all your breaded coatings to perfection, without a single soggy bottom in sight. You’ll also catch all the juicy goodness from your roasts and marinated meats to zhoosh up your jus and sauces. Or you can go double-layer to make space in your oven for other sides and dishes, and let your veggies bake in the juices below.
Our Recipe Development team especially loves using the larger roasting and cooling rack sizes for cookie cooling, and the smaller ones make great cake racks.
- The perfect fit and match for your on-trend rose gold baking trays
- All your cake and cookie cooling done in style
- Master the art of extra-crispy skin on baked fish and roasted meats
- Quick and easy to use - no need to spray before roasting or baking
- Cooks every side and breaded coatings to perfection
- Catch all the juicy goodness to zhoosh up your jus and sauces
- Go double-layer and let your veggies bake in the juices below
- High-quality, heavy-duty carbon steel for even heat distribution
- Small, medium, large and extra-large sizes all available to buy separately
- Superior food-safe, non-stick surface releases foods easily and perfectly intact
Small - 23cm x 14.3cm
Medium - 32.3 x 22cm
Large - 37.5 x 25.2cm
Extra-large - 42.5 x 30cm
To keep your rose gold roasting and cooling rack looking its best, we recommend hand washing in warm, mild soapy water with a soft dish cloth, wiping dry with a tea towel and storing separate rather than inside your matching rose gold oven tray. Lay your tray upside-down in your cupboard or drawer and store the rack flat or upright.
To protect the integrity of the non-stick coating, avoid using metal utensils, abrasive cleaners and highly alkaline detergents by soaking your roasting and cooling rack in warm water to loosen stuck-on foods.