Two pizza oven accessories in one, the Ovana Pizza Sauce Ladle scoops and serves, and the flat bottom doubles as a pizza sauce spreader, so it’s got all your bases covered. Oh, and it’s a measure and portioner too. It’s the precise size to ladle the perfect portion of pizza sauce (80g) for one 10” pizza, which minimises waste and happens to be the ideal fit for your Ovana Pizza Oven. Yep, we did all the math.
Like your Ovana, it’s a restaurant-quality pizza tool - a highly durable 304 stainless-steel ladle made of the most hygienic, non-porous and corrosion-resistant tough stuff. And with a long handle and hook to hang on your Ovana Stand, it saves you time when you’re turning out authentic stone-baked pizza in just one minute.
Beyond pizza night, you can put your pizza sauce ladle to work on plating up gravy, dressing salads or topping off desserts with custard and chocolate or caramel. It’s an awesomesauce gift for a pizza lover!
- Two pizza oven accessories in one – a pizza ladle and spreader
- Saves time - flat bottom ladle doubles as a pizza sauce spreader
- Minimises waste - measures one portion of pizza sauce (80g) for one 10” pizza
- Durable, restaurant-quality pizza tool – 304 stainless steel ladle
- Long handle with a hook to hang on your Ovana Stand
- Dishwasher safe for easy post-pizza-party clean-ups
- More than a pizza spoon – perfect for gravy and salad dressings
- Ideal for topping off desserts with custard, chocolate or caramel sauce
- An awesomesauce gift for a pizza lover!
Full length – 27cm
Handle length – 20cm
Handle width – 1.3cm
Ladle scoop width – 7cm
Ladle scoop capacity – 80g
Lay your pizza ladle in the top drawer of your dishwasher to make the post-pizza-party clean-up quick and easy. Just be sure to avoid high-alkaline detergents and abrasive cleaners and scrubbing pads that can take the shine off your stainless steel ladle over time.
Before using your Ovana Pizza Sauce Ladle for the first time, or if it’s been stored in a drawer for a while since your last pizza night, give it a quick handwash with a soft cloth in warm water and mild dish soap before firing up your Ovana Pizza Oven.
Send a hint
Get the gift you love
Send a hint by