You asked us how to clean your Thermomix blade real quick, so we painstakingly tried and tested every kind of cleaning bristle to bring you the Thermomix Blade Brush. We also made it a twin pack, so you always have a clean one handy.
It can be a fiddly job trying to dislodge food stuck under the blade, especially after making dough, but the perfectly firm but fine bristles of the Thermomix Blade Brush get right into the hard-to-reach parts, cleaning your Thermomix blade safely and other parts easily too.
And it answers another question for lovers of cake baking… How to clean piping bag nozzles and tubes. Job done!
- Made for cleaning your Thermomix blade safely
- Firm but fine bristles, in Thermomix green, easily dislodge food
- Use to clean your Thermomix arms and parts
- Use to clean piping bag nozzles and tubes
- Hang up to dry using the hook on the end of the handle
- Suitable for Thermomix TM31, TM5 and TM6
Wash the brush and handle in warm water and rinse thoroughly before first use, or if it hasn’t been used for some time.