- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 5 minutes
- Total time 5 minutes
- Servings 2 portions
- 200 g ice cubes, plus extra to serve
- 60 g spiced rum
- 60 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 20 g Rapadura sugar, plus extra to serve
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- 25 g fresh passionfruit pulp
- 1 egg white or aqua faba (see Tips)
- ice cubes, to serve
- lime slices, to serve
- fresh mint sprigs, to serve
- Place 200 g of the ice, rum, lime juice, sugar, mint leaves and egg white into mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 6.
- Insert butterfly whisk, then add passionfruit and mix 20 sec/speed 3.
- To serve, place ice cubes into two serving classes. Pour cocktail mixture over the ice and garnish with a slice of lime, a sprig of fresh mint and sprinkle with sugar.
Tips & Tricks
If you would prefer extra crushed ice to serve, before step 1 simply place extra ice into mixing bowl and crush 5 sec/speed 7-10, increasing speed gradually from speed 7 to speed 10. Place in serving glasses and proceed as per recipe.
Aqua faba is the liquid from drained chickpeas. Simply drain a can of chickpeas and retain the water. You will need 30 g for this recipe.
Also check out the Pavlito meringues recipe for a great dessert.