Making your own fresh, crispy, perfectly pillowy crackers and crispbreads is so simple, with consistent results that look and taste sensational, you’ll never wheel your shopping trolley down the preservative-packed snacks aisle ever again! You’ll save money and get to choose exactly which healthy and allergy-friendly wholefood ingredients go into your savoury (or sweet) snack-time treats. And you’ll easily impress a crowd by stepping up your seasonings and toppings for party nibbles too.
With our Snack Roller in your kitchen from Thermomix and triple-tested recipe inspo from Cookidoo, you’ll knock out consistent results that look and taste sensational.
We’ve included easy, bite-size instructions with our roller. It is easy (and fun) to get rolling with your Snack Roller. And there’s no sharp edges, so your kids can roll too.
Love the look of this Roller? Bundle and save by purchasing our Snack, Cracker and Grissini Roller as a set here.
- Easily cut perfectly symmetrical, patterned snacks like a pro
- Healthier, fresher, tastier, crispier than store bought
- Makes crispbreads, crackers and biscuits
- Save money on gluten-free, allergy-friendly and keto crackers
- Seamless cutting means minimal waste
- BPA-free and kid-safe (no sharp edges)
- Ideal for doughs from 2 mm (cracker) to 4 mm (crispbread) thick
Your Snack Roller is easy to clean, but not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with a soft cloth, mild soap and warm water, avoiding harsh detergents and abrasive cleaners and scrubbing pads that could damage the smooth non-stick surface of the roller. Be sure to wash and rinse thoroughly before first use.
1. Dust your benchtop with a little flour and roll out the required thickness for your recipe – 2mm for extra thin and crispy crackers or 4mm for pillowy crispbread.
2. Dust the roller with flour before placing it onto your dough. Then, applying firm pressure, slowly roll to stamp a strip of crackers/crispbreads. Repeat, strip by strip, until all your dough is stamped.
3. Transfer all your stamped dough strips onto two baking trays lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with seasonings of your choice. Go simple with salt and cracked pepper, herby or spicy. You’ll find heaps of inspiration on Cookidoo.
4. Cracker and crispbread recipes differ slightly, so be sure to follow the baking time and temperature recommended in your chosen recipe. Once baked, allow to sit and cool slightly in the baking tray.
5. Gently break them apart – at every edge for crackers or every third edge for crispbreads – before laying on a rack to cool completely. If you’ve resisted the urge to snack straight from the rack, you’re ready to roll out the dips and toppings and serve.