The world’s first truly wireless meat thermometer, the Meater+, has arrived in the barbecue nation and it’s totally transforming the way Australia cooks. If you love your Thermomix, you’ll love this seriously smart piece of smart cooking technology! Just like the Thermomix TM6, the Meater+ gives you guided cooking to guarantee consistent done-exactly-to-your-liking, tender, juicy meat. Every. Time. You. Cook.
So why take the risk of undercooking chicken and chunky steaks, or overcooking really good (often expensive) cuts of meat, when the Meater+ takes all that guesswork out of the equation? With just a few clicks, you’ll have the BlueTooth wireless meat thermometer connected your smart device via the Meater app, giving you step-by-step guided cooking instructions for amazingly consistent results.
It does all the math for you. The Meater+ calculates the optimum cooking time by monitoring the internal temp (inside the meat), ambient temp (inside the bbq/grill/oven) and the target temp (for your chosen level of doneness) and relays that info to your app. It gives you a notification five minutes before your meat is ready to remove from the heat and tells you the precise amount of time your meat needs to be rested for maximum juiciness.
And with a wifi range of up to 50 metres, you can even keep a virtual eye on your bbq while you’re in the kitchen prepping side dishes in your Thermomix or enjoying drinks with your guests.
Another big plus is its versatility. Your Meater+ wireless meat thermometer can be used with electric, gas, wood and charcoal cooking methods – from oven baking, grilling, roasting, pan-frying and sautéing, to barbecuing, smoking, steaming and low and slow.
1. World’s first truly wireless meat thermometer
2. Guided cooking – step-by-step real-time instructions for consistent results every time
3. Bluetooth bbq thermometer connects to your smart device within a range of up to 50 metres
4. Controlled by the Meater app – compatible with Apple and Android smart devices
5. Two-year warranty – the only Meater+ covered by Australian consumer law and warrantied in Australia by Meater.
6. Handles ambient temperatures up to 275° and internal temperatures up to 100°