- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the promotion constitutes the entrants’ acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated, are ineligible to enter. Extended family members are authorised to participate.
- The promotion commences at 09:00 AWST on 3 August 2021 and closes at 9:00 AWST on 6 September 2021. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter, choose one recipe from the front cover of the Thermomix: Creating something incredible cookbook , make it, and post an image of it with your copy of the cookbook next to it on the Thermomix in Australia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/thermomixinaustralia) with the hashtag #creatingsomethingincredible or to your Instagram profile with the hashtag #creatingsomethingincredible. Instagram users must have their profile set to public in order for the judges to see the entry. Entries of the Torta caprese cake submitted prior to the competition launch date are also eligible – the same entry mechanism outlined above must apply.
- There will be three (3) prize winners chosen by a judging panel based on the criteria in clause 4.
- Each winner will receive a prize worth $299.00.
- The maximum total retail value of the prize pool is AUD $897.
- The judging will take place on 7 September 2021, after the competition has closed.
- The winners will be contacted on 8 September 2021, via their social media profiles. Once all the winners have been contacted and their identity confirmed by email, their first name and initial will be published on the Thermomix in Australia Facebook and Instagram profile page on or after 9 September 2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. By entering the promotion, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use entrants' names and suburbs, and the winners’ name, suburb and photographs in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, in any media without notice, any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, "entry content" includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. Entries must be the entrant's original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant's original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant's entry. An entrant's entry must not include:
b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any participant (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received, or are otherwise interfered with, due to problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to applicable legislation.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms & Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury, which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize except for any liability), which cannot be excluded by law.
- Instagram membership and the use of Instagram generally are subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at https://instagram.com/legal/terms/.The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, the Promoter, Instagram and their associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant's participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
- The Promoter is The Mix Australia Pty Ltd ABN 88 069 944 930 30 Ledgar Road, Balcatta WA 6021