TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win a Kobold Mini Vac
Hunter Disability Expo 2023 Competition
Terms & Conditions
Win a Kobold Mini Vac - Hunter Disability Expo 2023 Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Participation in this promotion constitutes the entrants’ acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The “Win a Kobold Mini Vac - Hunter Disability Expo 2023” Competition (‘Competition’) is being run by The Mix Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 069 944 930) of 30 Ledgar Road, Balcatta WA 6021 (‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s telephone number is 08 9276 6966.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 at the time of entry (‘Eligible Entrants’). Employees, suppliers or agents of the Promoter, Thermomix Consultants and Thermomix Team Leaders of any of these persons are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. The Competition commences at 00:01am Australian Eastern Standard Time (‘AEST’) on Friday 12 May 2023 and entries close at 11:59pm AEST on Saturday 13 May 2023 (‘Promotion Period’).
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must correctly complete and submit their details on the electronic competition form accessed by scanning in the QR code at the Kobold stall at the Hunter Disability Expo 2023 during the Promotion Period (‘Eligible Entry’). Failure to meet any of these requirements will be deemed an invalid entry.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries by one person does not increase chances of winning, and multiple entries will be disregarded.
Prizes and Winning
7. There will be one prize available.
8. The winner will be drawn from the attendee pool. The winner will receive a Kobold Mini Vac (‘Prize’) for themselves (‘Prize Winner’). The current recommended retail price of the Kobold Mini Vac is AUD $299.
9. The prize draw will take place at 30 Ledgar Road, Balcatta WA 6021, Monday 15 May at 11:00am AEST. The draw will be by random computer generated draw from event attendees between 12 – 13 May 2023, with the first Eligible Entry drawn being entitled to the Prize, subject to clauses 11, 12 and 13. SA Electronic Drawing System Approval 1224.
10. Subject to clauses 11, 12 and 13, the prize will be delivered to the Prize Winner, within 30 days of the draw.
11. The Prize Winner will be contacted within three (3) days of the draw either by phone or email address supplied to the Promoter when making the Eligible Entry.
12. In the case where an Invalid Entry is drawn or if the Prize Winner does not respond to claim the Prize within three (3) business days from the date the Prize Winner was contacted, a re-draw will be conducted within three months of the original draw date, in the same location and with the same method. The date of redraw will be Monday 19 June 2023. Redraws will continue in the same manner until the Prize has been claimed by a Prize Winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Prize Winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof in order to claim the Prize, the Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize and a re-draw will be conducted in accordance with clause 12.
14. The Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for an alternative prize or cash.
Additional conditions of entry
15. Subject to clauses 11, 12 and 13, the Prize Winner’s first name and last name may be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page and/or website on or after 1 October 2023.
16. By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner:
a. grants the Promoter permission to use their first name, last name and State of residence on its Facebook pages facebook.com/thermomixinaustralia; facebook.com/thermomixinnewzealand; https://www.facebook.com/koboldaustralia Instagram sites https://www.instagram.com/koboldaustralia/; instagram.com/thermomixaus; instagram.com/thermomixnz and/or websites thermomix.com.au and thermomix.co.nz for at least fourteen days after the date of the draw;
b. agrees to take part in a promotional activity organised by the Promoter whereby the Prize Winner will be photographed and filmed upon delivery of the Prize for the Promoter’s marketing and promotional purposes (which includes the Promoter’s websites, social media accounts such as Instagram and Facebook, blogs, brochures and newsletters) and complete and sign a Media Release and Waiver Form; and
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any participant (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received, or are otherwise interfered with, due to problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize, either during or after the Promotion Period.
22. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition for any reason subject to State regulations.
Exempt from NSW Permit Number not required as the prize pool does not exceed $10,000.
Exempt from SA Permit as the competition is a minor trade promotion.
Exempt from ACT Permit as the Competition complies with the conditions listed in the Lotteries Act 1964.
Exempt from VIC Permit as the Competition complies with the conditions listed in the Gambling Regulation Act 2003 and Gambling Regulations 2015.
Exempt from QLD Permit pursuant to sections 13 and 17 of the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 (QLD)
Exempt from Tasmania Permit under section 4A of the Gaming Control Act 1993 (TAS).
Exempt from NT Permit as the Competition complies with the conditions listed in the Gaming Control Act 1993 (NT).
Exempt from WA Permit as the Competition complies with the conditions listed in section 103 of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 (WA).