A full set of ravioli cutters and stamps to make quick work of cutting and shaping those perfectly soft little pillows of deliciousness. These are a must-have if you’re keen to stamp out the store-bought stuff, cut out the preservatives and additives and enjoy restaurant-quality food at home.
This isn’t your standard set of two stamps, we’ve included one square and two round ravioli cutters and stamps, plus a cutting wheel for getting your pasta and pastry edges perfect. We’ve also given them solid, easy-grip beechwood handles and a quality titanium coating with the gorgeous warm glow of rose gold.
Simply roll out your pasta dough on a floured surface, select your ravioli cutter and stamp shape of choice, press down into the dough to cut, add your filling to the middle, put a touch of water around the edges of the dough, fold the edges together and press firmly. You can pre-make them and store covered until you’re ready to cook.
Our Recipe Development Team also love using this set ravioli dough cutters and stamps for cookies, pastry shapes, tortellini and gnocchi. And the roller cutter is great for letting the kids free-wheel and get creative in the kitchen!
- Quick and easy way to perfectly cut and shape ravioli
- Set of 4 different ravioli dough cutters and stamps
- 2 round ravioli cutters and stamps
- 1 square ravioli cutter and stamp
- 1 cutting wheel for perfect pasta and pastry edges
- Solid easy-grip handle made of beechwood
- Quality metal stamps with rose-gold titanium coating
- Great for letting the kids get creative in the kitchen
- Ideal for cookies, pastry shapes, tortellini and gnocchi too
Our rose gold ravioli cutters and stamps are easy to clean, but not dishwasher safe. To keep them looking and cutting their best, hand wash with mild soap and warm water and dry with a tea towel. To remove stuck-on dough, simply soak in warm water to loosen. Avoid washing with harsh, high-alkaline detergents and abrasive cleaners and scrubbing pads, or using metal utensils or knives on the ravioli cutters and stamps.