Your Snack Roller is easy to clean, but not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with a soft cloth, mild soap and warm water, avoiding harsh detergents and abrasive cleaners and scrubbing pads that could damage the smooth non-stick surface of the roller. Be sure to wash and rinse thoroughly before first use.
1. Dust your benchtop with a little flour and roll out the required thickness for your recipe – 2mm for extra thin and crispy crackers or 4mm for pillowy crispbread.
2. Dust the roller with flour before placing it onto your dough. Then, applying firm pressure, slowly roll to stamp a strip of crackers/crispbreads. Repeat, strip by strip, until all your dough is stamped.
3. Transfer all your stamped dough strips onto two baking trays lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with seasonings of your choice. Go simple with salt and cracked pepper, herby or spicy. You’ll find heaps of inspiration on Cookidoo.
4. Cracker and crispbread recipes differ slightly, so be sure to follow the baking time and temperature recommended in your chosen recipe. Once baked, allow to sit and cool slightly in the baking tray.
5. Gently break them apart – at every edge for crackers or every third edge for crispbreads – before laying on a rack to cool completely. If you’ve resisted the urge to snack straight from the rack, you’re ready to roll out the dips and toppings and serve.