Our insulated ThermoJug takes the juggling out of meal prep and serving, just like every member of our ThermoServer family you’ve come to know and love for their design smarts and style. It’s the best way to keep your sauces nice and hot and your dressings perfectly cool.
With a hinged lid to minimise heat loss, an easy-grip handle and wide spout, the ThermoJug gets the thumbs up for beating traditional jugs and gravy boats hands-down with easy pouring, refilling and no-mess convenience.
That’s why it’s our go-to answer to so many how-tos when making a big Sunday roast or a crowd-pleasing weekend lunch or brunch. Like, how to keep gravy warm while you prep and cook your mains and sides. How to keep bearnaise, bechamel, hollandaise, veloute, demi-glance, Espagnole and cheese sauce warm on the table. Or how to keep your custard and caramel sauce hot until everyone’s ready to tuck in to pud.
The double-walled insulated ThermoJug also doubles as a perfect solution for keeping salad dressings cool at barbecues and picnics, or keeping the cream cold for dessert on hot days.
We especially love to use it when we’ve brewed up a jug of chai masala tea in the Thermomix.
- Holds 500ml of hot/cold sauce, dressing or beverage
- Insulated with double-walled stainless steel
- How to keep gravy, sauces, jus and custard warm for longer
- How to keep salad dressings and dessert toppings cool
- Stylish matching addition to your family of ThermoServers
- Hinged thumb-operated lid for easy one-hand use
- Wide spout for easy pouring
- Ergonomic handle for ease of grip
- Quality stainless steel meets international food safety standards
- Fridge and freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Cleaning your Thermomix ThermoJug is zero fuss. It’s dishwasher safe and can also be washed by hand using a soft cloth and dishwashing liquid. You’ll find food doesn’t stick to the stainless steel bowl, but we recommend avoiding harsh abrasive products. Not suitable for use in the microwave, on the stove top or in the oven.
Height - 13cm
Based diameter - 8cm
Lid/top diameter – 11.5cm