The Ovana thermometer is the essential piece of kit that tells you the very second your Ovana oven has fired up to optimal cooking temperature (500°C), which only takes a few minutes. If you ever need to replace it, this genuine Ovana replacement part will get you back up and running and turning out consistently crispy stone-baked results at those optimum high temps.
The bright red needle and colour coded temperature gauge (from cool blue zero to red hot 550°C) make it easy to get a clear and accurate reading from your Ovana Thermometer. It comes complete with nut and bolt attachment, so all you need to do is unscrew the stainless steel casing on the top of your Ovana Oven to remove the old gauge and swap it with a new and genuine Ovana replacement part.
Your Ovana oven is built to last and doesn’t require much in the way of replacement parts, but the Ovana thermometer gives you one easy way to prolong the life of your Ovana and keep it looking and working its best.
- An easy way to prolong the life of your Ovana and keep it looking its best
- Accurately tells you when your Ovana has fired up to optimal cooking temp
- Colour coded thermometer - from cool blue zero to red hot 550°C
- Bright red needle for clear and accurate reading
- Quick and easy to replace
- Includes simple nut and bolt attachment
- Available from our range of genuine Ovana replacement parts
Allow your Ovana oven to cool completely before removing the chimney and thermometer casing to put your new thermometer in place.