Nothing fills up our cup quite like a touch of rose gold in the kitchen, and our set of four rose gold measuring cups brings all that timeless style and elegance we all love, with the efficiency and accuracy we need when prepping liquid and dry ingredients.
Made from high-quality stainless steel, so they’re super sturdy and conduct less heat, and copper plated to add that rich-warm rose gold glow, this is not your standard set of measuring cups. Even the measurements are beautifully engraved into the handles, so they won't wear off and leave you relying on guesswork ever again.
And they’re perfectly nested together for storage, with a beautiful copper ring that’s easy to unlock so you can use and wash your rose gold measuring cups separately - because we're all about making things easy and keeping your cup full!
- Easiest and most elegant way to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Adds the timeless shine and elegance of rose gold to your kitchen
- Copper-plated, high-quality stainless steel is sturdy and conducts less heat
- Engraved with measurements so they won’t rub off with use
- Easily detachable copper ring for hanging and storing together, or using separately
- Australian standard set of measuring cups in ml
¼ cup – 60 ml
1/3 cup – 80 ml
½ cup – 125 ml
1 cup – 250 ml
Our rose gold measuring cups are easy to clean and dishwasher safe. But to keep them looking shiny and shimmering like new, we recommend handwashing with mild soap and warm water and drying with a tea towel. Simply soak in warm water to loosen stuck-on foods and avoid washing with harsh, high-alkaline detergents or abrasive cleaners and scrubbing pads.