I love this make life easier
You’ve got fresh, healthy, perfectly shaped snacks and party food cracked with our Cracker Roller. Yep, our roller is impressive, especially as we’ve got all your crispy and pillowy snack bases covered. Cut out biscuits, tortillas, crackers and nachos in no time with our Cracker Roller.
With a pair of pro dough-making hands in your kitchen from Thermomix and triple-tested recipe inspo from Cookidoo, you’ll knock out consistent results that look and taste sensational.
You’ll never wheel your shopping trolley down the preservative-packed snack aisle ever again! You’ll get to choose exactly which healthy wholefood ingredients go into your savoury (or sweet) crispbread tortilla or cracker roller treats. You’ll save money on keto, gluten-free and allergy-friendly options too – those store-bought packets can cost a packet! And you’ll easily impress a crowd by stepping up your seasonings and toppings for party nibbles too.
We’ve included easy, bite-size instructions with our roller, It's easy (and fun) to get rolling with your Grissini Roller. And there’s no sharp edges, so your kids can roll too.
Love the look of this Roller? Bundle and save by purchasing our Snack, Cracker and Grissini Roller as a set here.
- Easily cut perfectly symmetrical, patterned snacks like a pro
- Healthier, fresher, tastier, crispier than store bought
- Save money on gluten-free, allergy-friendly and keto crackers
- Seamless cutting means minimal waste
- BPA-free and kid-safe (no sharp edges)
- Ideal for doughs from 2 mm (cracker) to 4 mm (crispbread) thick
It’s easy to keep your Cracker Roller in tip-top stamping condition by simply hand washing with a soft cloth, mild soap and warm water. We recommend keeping it out of your dishwasher and away from any harsh detergents or abrasive scrubbing pads that could damage the smooth, non-stick surface. And be sure to wash and rinse thoroughly before first use.
1. Dust your benchtop with a little flour and roll out the required thickness for your recipe – 2mm for extra thin and crispy nachos and crackers to 5mm for softer, pillowy crackers – then cut the dough to fit the size of your baking tray, lay on a sheet baking/parchment paper and lightly dust the dough with flour.
2. Dust the roller with flour before placing it onto your dough. Then, applying firm pressure, slowly roll to stamp a strip of crackers/nachos. Repeat, strip by strip, until all your dough is stamped.
3. Keeping the stamped dough strips on the baking sheet, transfer them to your baking tray and fold over any excess, overhanging paper.
4. Add the seasonings of your choice to your dough. Go simple with salt and cracked pepper, herby or spicy. You’ll find heaps of inspiration on Cookidoo.
5. Nacho and cracker recipes differ slightly, so be sure to follow the baking time and temperature recommended in your chosen recipe. Once baked, allow to sit and cool slightly in the baking tray.
6. Gently break your crackers or nachos apart before laying on a rack to cool completely. If you’ve resisted the urge to snack straight from the rack, you’re ready to roll out the dips and toppings and serve.
I love it
Works well with a bit of flour dusted on it.
While it gets the job done, the sprockets that enable the roller to roll tend to come out if just a little too much pressure is applied. Maybe it comes down to you get what you pay for
Hi Linda, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We recommend rolling out your dough to a thickness of about 2mm for extra thin and crispy nachos and crackers to 5mm for softer, pillowy crackers. The type of dough can also vary how much flour you need to dust over your bench and roller. We have some great recipes on Cookidoo® perfect for these rollers including crunchy rice crackers (https://bit.ly/3OC8fzg) and rose mary and sea salt crackers (https://bit.ly/3a3CtfC). We hope this helps.